Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense are proud and honoured to have been named as Finalists in the What's On 4 Kids Awards 2019 in 6 categories!!
These categories are -
* Best National Baby Activity (0-2 years)
* Best Parent and Child Activity
* Best Franchised Activity
* Kids Activity/Party Industry Leader of the Year
* Best International Franchised Activity
* Best National Toddler Activity (2-3 years)
We also have 3 Baby Sensory Class Leaders through to the finals stage in the category for Outstanding Coach/Teacher (0-5 years) -
* Corinne Green (Baby Sensory Mornington Peninsula VIC)
* Emma Wild (Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense Stirling, Joondalup and Wanneroo WA)
* Laura Parks (Baby Sensory Sunshine Coast QLD)
These prestigious awards recognise the best activity providers for kids from across Australia.
People's Choice Awards and Judged Awards are available in each category and the Judging phase is currently underway.
Award winners and runners being announced at the glamourous awards night on Saturday 1st June so stay tuned and fingers crossed!!